Friday, April 11, 2014

Orange Crush Cake

I seen this recipe on someones Facebook feed and knew that I HAD to try it!  I am so happy I did!  This cake was so simple to make and the cake didn't even make it to the next day!  Give this simple dessert a try soon and just like I was, you will be very pleased!

Ingredients:

- 1 Yellow Cake Mix
- 12oz of Crush Soda
- 1 container of Whipped Topping

Directions:

1.  Preheat your oven per boxed mix directions and pour your mix into a bowl.

2.  Measure out your 12 oz of pop and pour into your mix.  Whisk together for about 30 seconds. (DO NOT add any eggs or oil!  Just the pop and the dry mix!)



3. Spray a 13X9inch pan with cooking spray.  Pour your mixture into the pan.  Bake per box directions.


4.  Once your cake is cooked through, allow your cake to cool completely.  Once cooled, spread your whipped topping over the cake (or have your child do it.  Free labor!)



Here's the final product....

Everyone's STILL asking when I'll make it again, lol.  It's so simple, but it's absolutely perfect for a light dessert! 

No comments:

Post a Comment