Thursday, January 15, 2015

Chocolate Peanut Clusters

I made this recipe yesterday and wow!  It was so simple and delicious and I loved that I could make it in my slow cooker!

I had planned on doing this recipe around Xmas time, but since the surgery and everything, that didn't happen.  No bother because ANYTIME is a good time for these easy candies!  Try them out today!

Ingredients:

- 2lbs Dry Roasted Salted Peanuts
- 1 4oz bar of German Sweet Chocolate
- 1 1/2 pkgs of Almond Bark (40oz)
- 2 Cups Chocolate Chips
- Mini cupcake liners

Directions:

1.  Toss the peanuts into your slow cooker, evening them out on the bottom.

2.  Break up your German chocolate bar and place over the peanuts.

3.  Now pour the chocolate chips over the German bar and nuts.

4.  Add your Almond bark.  I broke mine up to melt it easier and so it fit better into my slow cooker.

5.  Once everything is added, DO NOT STIR IT!  Place your slow cooker on WARM and let the chocolate melt for 3 hours.  I checked it every once in a while just so nothing burned.  After the time is up, using a WOODEN SPOON stir up your chocolate and peanuts.

6.  Line a tray with your mini cupcake liners and fill each liner with a good amount of the melted chocolate/peanut mixture.  Allow the chocolate candies to set well before enjoying.

Here's the final product....


This made just over 100 pieces of candy.  Note I had to use Halloween cupcake liners, lol, because that is what I had on hand!  These were so delicious I can't say enough!  I gifted some out to family and kept the rest.  My girls ever requested one in their lunches!  Try these out soon, and you will not be disappointed!  

No comments:

Post a Comment