Saturday, July 5, 2014

No Brainer!! Slow Cooker BBQ Lil' Smokies

I came about making this because I've been working a lot and wanted something easy I could toss together for my husband and daughters.  Also, it's been getting pretty hot here in MI and who wants to slave over a hot stove after a long hot day at work?  Not this girl! 

Ingredients:

- 4 pkgs.  Lil Smokies saugages
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 bottles of BBQ sauce
- 1 cup Water

Directions:

1.  Toss your smokies and onion into the slow cooker.  Add your BBQ sauce and your cup of water.  Stir around and place your slow cooker on low.  Cook for 5-8 hours.


Here's the final product....

I served ours with mashed potatoes and a side salad.  It involved no thinking, it tasted delicious, and it lasted for two days of leftovers (bonus!).  This is also a perfect dish to take to a pot luck!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment