Monday, February 23, 2015

White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Cookies

I adore the white chocolate raspberry cheesecake cookies they have at Subway.  I almost feel like I go there for those rather than the subs.  So I decided to find a recipe that tastes as similar as I could get it and make them at home!  And I think I found it! 

These cookies are so simple to make and so delicious!  Plus, they're different from your average run of the mill cookie that I make often.  My kids are at school right now and I have a rare Monday off due to appointments, so I cannot wait for them to get home to try these bites of heaven!  Well...that is if they last that long ;-) 

Ingredients:

- 4 oz. Cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup of Butter, softened
- 2 Tablespoons Shortening
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 (7oz) boxes of raspberry muffin Jiffy Mix
- 3/4 Cup Flour
- 2 cups White chocolate chips

Directions:

1.  Beat cream cheese, butter, shortening, and brown sugar until smooth.


2.  Add eggs, one at a time, beating well until all is combined.

3.  In a separate bowl, combine the two boxes of Jiffy Mix and the flour.  Whisk well and create a well in the middle of the bowl with your fist.  Add the wet mixture into the well.


4.  Mix well until dough forms.  Add white chocolate chips and fold in until combined.  Refrigerate dough for at least 30 minutes.


5.  Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. LIGHTLY grease your cookie sheet with cooking spray and place mounds of dough onto sheet, flattening out a tiny bit.  I used tablespoon sized.  Bake for 10-13 minutes until bottom is a golden brown and top of cookie is slightly browned.  Remove to parchment paper to cool.  Reminder:  Keep dough refrigerated between batches! 

Here's the final product....



No comments:

Post a Comment