Thursday, January 2, 2014

French Vanilla Coffee Creamer

Okay, so I don't know what makes this "French" but it sounds fancy so just go with it alright? ;-)  Anyway, we got hit with about a bajillion inches of snow over the course of a day and a half and what do you know it, I run out of my Coffee Mate creamer!  So I figured I would make my own and let me tell you, it's so simple, it's almost too good to be true!

Ingredients:

- 1 large mason jar (or you could use your old coffee creamer container)
- 1 (14oz) can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 3/4 Cup Milk
- 2 tsp. Vanilla

Directions:

1.  In your mason jar, pour in your sweetened condensed milk.

2.  Add in your milk.

3.  Add in your vanilla.

4.  Now shake like hell until well combined!

5.  Date it and label it so your husband will not toss it out.  You have until the milk you've used goes bad.  But coffee creamer usually doesn't last long in my house anyway!

So there you go and trust me folks, this tastes almost as good as my Coffee Mate!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment