Sunday, September 15, 2013

JAZZ IT UP!! Pizza Burgers

Pairing burgers and pizza together....how can you go wrong, right?!  Here I use frozen burger patties, and jazz them up to make dinner just a little bit more special!  It's perfect for a busy night! 

Ingredients:

- Frozen burger patties
- Pizza Sauce
- Garlic Salt
- Pepperoni
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Burger Buns

Directions:

1.  I bake my frozen burger patties for 15 minutes or so on each side and season them with garlic salt.  I then drain the grease off. 

2.  Spoon a good amount of pizza sauce over each burger.  Top with pepperonis and the mozzarella cheese.  Place under the broiler for about 6 minutes or until the cheese is browned and bubbly.


3.  Serve on a burger bun with more pizza sauce if desired. 

Here's the final product.....

Simple, easy, CHEAP, and puts a little "oomph" into dinner time for your kiddos!  I served mine with my homemade French fries my husband begs for and a side salad.    Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment