Sunday, October 14, 2012

Fall Mix

I found this idea on Pinterest and had to give it a try!  I've made it my own, and you can too!  It's simple and it's perfect to give as a gift and to snack on at night time!  It's also a great one to let the kiddos help with!

Ingredients:

- Cheese Crackers
- Pretzels
- Reeses Pieces
- Count Chocula Cereal
- Peanuts
- Candy Corn
- Candy Corn Pumpkins

*just a note, you can purchase an Autumn mix of the pumpkins and candy corn in one bag at the grocery store.  Makes it easier to buy just one bag vs two!*

Directions:

1.  Toss it all into a bowl (no measurements...just an equal amount of each...eyeball it!) and mix around a few times.

2.  Pour into whatever container you prefer and munch away!  I put ours into a mason jar, tied a ribbon on it using fall colors, made a label off of the computer and gave it as a gift to my parents.  They loved it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment