Sunday, July 1, 2012

Meal Plan Monday 7/2 thru 7/8

Yes, I know that technically it's not Monday yet, but I work in the morning so I thought now would be the best time to post!  So, with that said, here is what we are having this week...

MONDAY
- Breakfast Casserole
- Toast
- Fruit

TUESDAY
*We're having a 4th of July Party!*
- Pico de Gallo w/ chips
- French Onion dip w/chips
- BBQ Beef in the Slow Cooker for sandwiches
- Pigs in a Blanket (this is a maybe...)
- Stuffed Mushrooms
- Fresh Veggies w/dip
- 4th of July Cake

WEDNESDAY
- Tacos
- Leftover Tortilla Chips/Pico de Gallo


THURSDAY
- Leftovers


FRIDAY
- Spaghetti
- Salad
- Garlic Bread

SATURDAY
- Daddy's Choice (meaning my husband's in charge of whatever we're having...I work late.)

SUNDAY
- BBQ Chicken
- Greek Pasta Salad
- Broccoli
- Potato Wedges

No comments:

Post a Comment